Bonjour mesdames et messieurs,
Glitter, glitter, glitter. So messy but so beautiful!
I have been on the same cut crease craze as everyone else. If you’d like to check out my spin on the cut crease glitter combo, watch the video down below!
** Tip** Don’t worry too much about having the perfect crease when you’re blending out your shadows. Be as messy as you need to be in order to really achieve a nice gradient. Then use a concealer or a paintpod to clean up the cut.
Products and brushes used are listed below.
- MAC Prolong Wear Paintpod in Soft Ocre
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette in Samael, Laetus, Lucius, Solas, Succubus
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter in Midnight Cowboy
- Maybeline Eye Studio Liner in Black
- Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black
- MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon
- MAC 224
- MAC 217
- MAC 219
- It Brushes Concealer Brush
- MAC 263
- MAC 210