For the longest time I have seen beauty gurus rave about this brand. I have seen the shadows and lippies be used in countless makeup tutorials. I have seen collaborations between the brand and YouTubers.
I was intrigued, not only because of how the quality is said to be, but also because of the price range.
I decided to order some items to test out and bring my verdict to you. I am a hard judger, its what I do best so know that my opinion is 100% honest.
The video is quite long but hey, I had to get as much detail in as I could! Happy watching!
What I ordered (in the sequence of the video):
- Super Shock Shadow in Rex
- Super Shock Shadow in LaLa
- Super Shock Shadow in Game Face
- Super Shock Shadow in Flower Shop
- Cream Gel Colour in Teaspoon
- Cream Gel Colour in Show Me
- Super Shock Cheek Pearlized Highlight in Stole the Show
- Ultra Matte Lips in Viper
- Ultra Matte Lips in Notion
- Ultra Matte Lips in Times Square
Have you used Colourpop before? Do you love it or hate it? Let me know in the comments below!