The RESTOCK for the Colourpop Yes Please palette is October 20th at 10AM.
I love how Halloween inspires so much creativity!! I wanted to start my looks off with something that is very simple and easy to do. This really can be worn on an everyday basis but you could also rock this to a party for the special day. The wig obviously ties it all together. I hope you enjoy this modern day Elsa look!
I also wanted to talk to you about the Yes Please palette. Excuse the pictures having a little bit of a yellow tint.
This palette retails for $15, which comes out to be $1.25 per shadow. This is pretty cheap, although each pan is only .03oz.
I honestly really do like the palette. The color combinations are beautiful. The shadows themselves are pigmented, buildable and bendable. They are a tad bit dry and have a little but of a kickback but since they blend so well and are so cheap I do not mind at all. I would absolutely recommend this palette for anyone who likes the colors.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Colourpop Yes Please Palette: Full Zip, Big Cocktails, Note to Self, French Kiss
- Stilla Magnificent Metals Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow in Diamond Dust
- MUFE Step 2 Smoothing Primer
- Lancome Teint Idole Stick Foundation
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Tarteist Pro Glow: Sculpt, Lit
- Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- LashFood Duo Pencil and Gelfix
- Becca Pearl Highlighter
- ABH Lip Palette
- Kat Von D Alchemist Palette: Saphire
- MUFE Setting Spray