I finally found the perfect way to make gluten free and vegan cinnamon buns and they came out so good!! I have struggled with being dairy free and gluten free because I crave so many sweets that I cannot access easily so I decided to make them at home. Today I give you all my tips and the recipe for how I made these sweet treats! Hope you enjoy!!
If you have any questions, let me know in the comments!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package rapid-rise instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups (more or less) Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 oz vegan sour cream
- 1 stick of vegan butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
Here is where I got the recipe from:
Let’s Be FRIENDS!
For business inquires please email email@example.com
Thank you for watching!!